Thursday, September 6, 2012

Philip Stands! {Video}

Philip really wanted to watch the video of him standing up, problem was... we didn't have a video of him doing this incredible feat! Our solution? Take a video!

About halfway through the tape Philip asks, "May I see the video of me standing up?" and Gan Lu replies, "In a bit, will you stand up one more time?"


"Hao ba!" he replies, which means, "Sure!" And then he stands up again. Amazing. Anyone who knows Philip's story knows that the fact that he can even somewhat support his weight is nothing short of a miracle.

I think that Philip knows this too...

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!!!!! Great job Phillip!!! We're praying you find your mommy & daddy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, buddy! I'm amazed! I know you will be able to do ANYTHING you set your mind to. You are one of the bravest and brightest little boys I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete